EPDM Commercial Roofing Contractors in Gilmer
At Gordy Roofing, we are dedicating to providing you with the highest level of customer service combined with innovative roofing products to secure your commercial roof.
We install EPDM commercial roofing for businesses throughout Gilmer and East Texas.
Regardless of what type of building you have, we can implement a brand new EPDM membrane that will give your building interior absolute protection and adequate insulation.
We also offer commercial roofing repair, commercial roofing maintenance, leak repairs, and commercial roofing inspections.
Commercial EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer) is hands down one of the most weather-ready durable substances there is. It is ideal for installing on buildings with a low-slope or flat roofing system. It is coated with a white finish that helps it repel UV-rays as well as added heat from the sun. Since EPDM is rubber-based, it has remarkable flexibility that allows it to stretch and contract with the changing temperature.
What Are the Benefits of Commercial EPDM Rubber Roofing?
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer) is hands down one of the most weather-ready durable substances there is.
It is ideal for installing on buildings with a low-slope or flat roofing system.
It is coated with a white finish that helps it repel UV-rays as well as added heat from the sun. Since EPDM is rubber-based, it has remarkable flexibility that allows it to stretch and contract with the changing temperature.
What Are the Benefits of EPDM Rubber Roofing?
EPDM is used for numerous different applications on various types of commercial buildings with low-sloping roofs. It has distinctive features that set it apart from other forms of roofing.
Cost-Effective. EPDM’s has a high thermal rating which gives it the properties it needs to insulate your building and reduce A/C costs by 25% or more. This soars above other types of roofing.
Fast and Simple Installation. EPDM is extremely lightweight. This makes it quick and easy to install. The membrane can be ballasted, adhered, or mechanically attached to the roof.
50-Year Lifespan. EPDM roofing can last up to 50 years. Preventative maintenance is straightforward and cost-effective. With routine care, EPDM can last even longer.
Installing your roof requires planning and precision to come up with the perfect layout.It requires the skill and experience of a reputable commercial roof contractor in Gilmer who can help you through the installation process while delivering amazing results. This is why Gordy Roofing is your #1 choice in East Texas.
- The first action we take is to conduct a thorough inspection of your roof in its current state. By confirming that your roof is in good shape, it eliminates the possibility of making repairs or doing maintenance after the EPDM has been laid down.
- Second, we sit down with you to go over all the features and advantages of installing EPDM, as well as share with you the entire installation process. We go over design, details, schedules, deadlines, materials, and costs.
- Third, we deliver all roofing products and materials straight to your doorstep. Everything that we need to complete the work will be on site. When our roofing crew arrives, we’ll be ready to go to work and carry out the project promptly.
- Last, we complete the project. We perform a final inspection to ensure that our work was to your exact specifications while meeting all city and state codes.
- When putting the finishing touches on everything, clean up the entire site including old roofing material and then go over the details of the project one more time for clarity.
Commercial Roofing Gilmer Tx.
Install an EPDM Roof on Your Commercial Property TodayAt Gordy Roofing we pride ourselves on being able to provide our clients with the best roofing service in Gilmer, Texas.We only use the best EPDM materials anywhere in the industry.This ensures that your roof will last several decades with minimal maintenance and repair. Don’t settle for less for your East Texas business. Call us today and let us help you get rolling with your next roofing project.